We are excited to announce that we have partnered with VolunteerSpot, an online tool that saves parent leaders & music educators hundreds of hours by simplifying the task of signing up, scheduling and reminding parent volunteers – reducing your busy work and leaving you more time to focus on what’s important.
The #1 Time-Saving Tool for Parent Leaders & Music Educators: VolunteerSpot
VolunteerSpot’s basic service is always FREE! Thanks to this partnership, AMP members in good standing get a FREE 6-month Premium Upgrade worth up to $150! Register your FREE account here TODAY. (upgrade code provided with your AMP registration)
Why we recommend VolunteerSpot for AMP Members:
- Easy to set up: schedule jobs, shifts and things to bring, like food and supplies
- More parents sign up to help: 24/7, smartphone, tablet or computer, no registration required
- More parents show up to help: thanks to auto-reminders
- Portable: VolunteerSpot Clipboard for iPad lets parents choose their time slot or desired job during meetings and school events
- Flexible: invite by email or a shared link in newsletters, Facebook, Charms & other platforms
- Time Saver: track hours, run reports, export data
- NO MORE ‘Reply-all’ emails!
Why not use VolunteerSpot this season to coordinate parents and volunteers to chaperone trips, staff concession stands, supervise festivals, assist with regional auditions, and to sign up to bring food and supplies for performance events and fundraisers?
Take a tour and Get Started Today